IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Speaking of drugs
Some years back I recreated this helpful chart (“Common Drugs—and the Behavior They Induce Taken Alone and in Combination”), which was originally published in the old National Lampoon around 1979 or 1980, in glorious ecumenical PDF, and link to it here as a public service. Stay away from the Freon/codeine mix.

cordially,
New Kind of looks like Freon and anything - or nothing - else is a hard "No"
--

Drew
New My phone refuses to pull this PDF.
Is it me or you? How will I ever know?

On title alone I know Freon inhalation is bad. Not directly, though. I seem to recall that the guy who invented Freon inhaled it and blew out a lit flame to show how safe it was before it was used universally, they had to do a PR campaign. I also seem to recall the guy who invented freon is the guy who also invented putting lead in gasoline and it's the guy who killed himself with a contraption to get himself moving in bed because he was paralyzed due to some type of disease. He strangled himself in his brilliant contraption. So this guy, who did immense damage with freon and leaded gasoline got his just reward.

Back to Freon and getting high on it. No thanks.
New It’s you
And I’d read about the evil scientist and his mechanical bed. Strange thing, karma. Usually unreliable, but when it delivers, wow.

cordially,
New Yeah that was a biggie
     Speaking of drugs - (rcareaga) - (4)
         Kind of looks like Freon and anything - or nothing - else is a hard "No" -NT - (drook)
         My phone refuses to pull this PDF. - (crazy) - (2)
             It’s you - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Yeah that was a biggie -NT - (crazy)

Everything is terrible.
98 ms