IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Let me tell you about prosciutto and cheese.
https://www.instacart.com/landing?product_id=17172860&retailer_id=56®ion_id=4394971888&utm_medium=sem_shopping&utm_source=instacart_google&utm_campaign=ad_demand_shopping_rp_kingsoopers&utm_content=accountid-8145171519_campaignid-10891372013_adgroupid-108015550275_device-m&gclid=CjwKCAjw6qqDBhB-EiwACBs6xyUU-gVgeewW8LgN5elt446bAaSVYVcIRhmg0bQaWBZvjlRttKzY7RoCD-kQAvD_BwE

Hopefully the link above will show you. This is an amazing product but is crazy expensive. Until it goes off for sale for $1 a piece. At that point my wife buys all of them. She actually stuffed them with asparagus and then roasted them to perfection.
New We get something very similar at Costco
Can't find it on their website so I'm not sure about the price, but Costco tends to be pretty good, especially on their house brands.
--

Drew
New The house brand parmesean at Costco is yummeh.
Same with the Copper *something* parmesean.
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
New Oh, yeah
These are typically featured among the goodies laid out on the groaning board when we host our “Italian Film Night” parties (none in fifteen months, but we have high hopes for the summer) here at The Crumbling Manse™. Yum-yum indeed.

curd-ially,
     Let me tell you about prosciutto and cheese. - (crazy) - (3)
         We get something very similar at Costco - (drook) - (1)
             The house brand parmesean at Costco is yummeh. - (InThane)
         Oh, yeah - (rcareaga)

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
34 ms