IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 403 Forbidden
New Sorry, I think it's the "no https images here" thing.
(Same reason, as I understand it, that most avatars aren't showing up any more.)

:-(

Maybe this will work.

HTH!

Cheers,
Scott.
New That worked
Christ that's an ugly car.
--

Drew
     The Sovietization of the American Press by Matt Taibbi - (boxley) - (42)
         Taibbi has morphed into a proto-fascist in the past few years. It is sad. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (41)
             Vlad knows what he did. -NT - (Another Scott) - (39)
                 Is there a particular thing (or two) to which you are referring? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (38)
                     Stories of his infamous behavior in Moscow. - (Another Scott) - (37)
                         Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (36)
                             I've been watching you post about the wonders of mother Russia for years - (crazy) - (35)
                                 The Soviet Union, maybe. - (mmoffitt) - (34)
                                     Oh so heartfelt. Oh so meaningless. - (crazy) - (33)
                                         +1 - (Another Scott) - (30)
                                             Thank you and now you've given me a chance for an I told you so moment. - (crazy) - (8)
                                                 That was my optimistic side taking over. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                     So you're saying my memory is better than Google's? - (crazy)
                                                     On the other hand on bit confused on the Google comment - (crazy) - (5)
                                                         I only got 3 hits when I did a "site:..." search. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                             Found the thread - (crazy) - (3)
                                                                 Heh... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                     We should review old arguments and tally up points. - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                         Myanmar *almost* escaped from a military junta. -NT - (static)
                                             Also: did you listen to music or did you just bounce along on the post? - (crazy) - (5)
                                                 I only rarely have the sound on. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                     If you wish to give another one a shot - (crazy)
                                                     A looker? That's Annie dammit have some respect - (crazy) - (2)
                                                         And back on subject - (crazy)
                                                         No laugh on the linked song. - (crazy)
                                             I understand crazy is, well, nuts. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                 Sorry for the mistaken recollection. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                     Capitalism is not as humane as many believe. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                         Whataboutism isn't productive. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                             Also, talk about your "dodges". That was Charger 500 R/T. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                 Google Lens tells me... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                     403 Forbidden -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                         Sorry, I think it's the "no https images here" thing. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                             That worked - (drook)
                                                                     Sorry. I meant your Dodge was a 500 R/T. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                         The only thing I mentioned was people dying trying to flee. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                         Some of those things are orthogonal - (drook)
                                                 I'm not asking you to defend a specific end result, ie: Russia - (crazy) - (2)
                                                     Right on! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                         Or as attributed to Stalin . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         May want to fix that Uighur thingy - (scoenye) - (1)
                                             Picky picky - (crazy)
             I haven't been following him, but his comments solved that for me - (drook)

Why is that so damned familiar?
101 ms