IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If you'd replaced the rollers...
...it would probably still be working. ;)
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
New Undoubtably.
However, I wanted a printer in the next couple days. I gave it to a friend who is still using it (I think) and ordered another one that showed up that week.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     Printing... - (Another Scott) - (28)
         Should have been "Oh, Pun!" :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             But it's TRUE!! ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         That's why I've kept my HP Laserjet 4L - (lincoln) - (25)
             Brother printers don't suck - (InThane) - (24)
                 Oki 82 baby - (crazy) - (20)
                     They had one of those in college - (drook) - (19)
                         I had 2 in my office - (crazy) - (18)
                             Someone has to have video of it online - (drook) - (17)
                                 Starting point - (crazy) - (16)
                                     Something close - (drook) - (15)
                                         Seems that way but is not the same device - (crazy) - (14)
                                             The one I remember was definitely run closed - (drook) - (13)
                                                 132 characters. - (crazy) - (12)
                                                     This was definitely not print shop volume - (drook) - (11)
                                                         You were hearing the band spin - (crazy) - (10)
                                                             Hold on, mind blown - (drook) - (9)
                                                                 Yeah that was old technology that still blows me away - (crazy) - (4)
                                                                     Speaking of old mechanical tech... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         The lathe is an ancient tool, dating at least to ancient Egypt and known and used in Assyria - (boxley)
                                                                     What happens when something mechanical gets scaled up. - (static)
                                                                     Band printers were cool - (pwhysall)
                                                                 Shouldn't possibly work as fast? - (crazy) - (3)
                                                                     Yes, but I was picturing the line matrix - (drook) - (2)
                                                                         Line matrix is easy - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                             Me with hardware control is like me watching figure skating - (drook)
                 Agree totally on the Brother printers. - (hnick) - (2)
                     If you'd replaced the rollers... - (InThane) - (1)
                         Undoubtably. - (hnick)

Not a wholesome trottin' race, no!
84 ms