IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think Karen transferred over ...
from some Black Twitter meme, but probably got mixed in with Becky and took on a life of its own.

I think it most strongly applies when white people threaten Black people ("Let me talk to your manager", "I'll call the cops", "I'll sue you", etc.).

A friend of my uncle's was named "George". He didn't like it that people used George as a derogatory name. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Amazing it wasn't Kate, a la "John and Kate Plus 8" ... she's the literal archetype
But yes, you're right about the origin. It was specifically about white women asserting their sense of entitlement against minorities, or others perceived to be lower station like retail workers.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook March 9, 2021, 12:28:07 PM EST
     I like how this unfolds as you envision the Karen's behavior - (crazy) - (15)
         The flight starting in DFW is perfect, isn't it? - (Another Scott) - (9)
             Could be from anywhere. - (crazy) - (4)
                 what crazy said - (boxley)
                 Like NY - (crazy) - (2)
                     And no longer thinking Karen - (crazy) - (1)
                         Yeah, every generalization is false. - (Another Scott)
             Too many people fly. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 Wait: Price out the proletariat? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     I know. My father just flipped over in his grave. - (mmoffitt)
                 [ Insert my J's story about drunk Russian businessmen on Aeroflot to Ireland ] -NT - (Another Scott)
         On "Karen" - (InThane) - (4)
             Okay Brad -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                 Donald. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             I think Karen transferred over ... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Amazing it wasn't Kate, a la "John and Kate Plus 8" ... she's the literal archetype - (drook)

Legs.
66 ms