IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think this is a good thing
Politics or religion, hmmmm? Screw it politics.

https://frenchpress.thedispatch.com/p/the-spiritual-problem-at-the-heart

This is a self-solving problem. This is real time Darwin in action. Stupid people are self-selecting to take themselves out of the gene pool. I realize it won't take all of them but it will take a portion of them and leave the remaining ones weakened to be taken out for the next cycle. This is good for a humanity in general.

Just like MM realized that communism doesn't work I realize that certain individuals are too stupid to live. Before any drive-by reader takes a look at this and calls the cops keep in mind I'm not taking any activity to create that situation I'm simply stating what I observe. So I'm not killing anyone. Democracy really isn't the solution but it seems our country has moved forward to where our demographics make democracy a possibility but due to Republican gerrymandering and voter suppression democracy still isn't a win even though we pretend it is. Does that make me a monster? I'd like the Republicans that are stupid enough not to take the vaccine to die off. It's a win-win. Yep I'm a monster. But those assholes would like to see me dead so I'm just being preemptive. And smarter and taking the vaccine.

Does anyone argue this point? Other than for feel good political points?
New Like the Nature vs Nurture debate...
They won't go away. The environment creates more.

The solution is incremental progress to make things better. Even for those who fight us every single day.

"More people voted for Biden in Texas than in New York..."

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Ask Herman Cain about it.
Oh, wait!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New hopefully he can wait for a while before asking him
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Re: Ask Herman Cain about it.
Herman Cain: There is no pandemic.

Pandemic: There is no Herman Cain.

cordially,
New HA! +10
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I have only one objection.
Unless a mutation occurs that makes the virus far more deadly it won't kill anywhere near enough of them.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     I think this is a good thing - (crazy) - (6)
         Like the Nature vs Nurture debate... - (Another Scott)
         Ask Herman Cain about it. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             hopefully he can wait for a while before asking him -NT - (boxley)
             Re: Ask Herman Cain about it. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 HA! +10 -NT - (mmoffitt)
         I have only one objection. - (mmoffitt)

The natural irony quotient of the Universe asserting itself in everyday life.
72 ms