IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And no longer thinking Karen
I'm thinking default N word usage referring to each other, as punctuation, etc. Nothing hostile about it.

Wrong place wrong time, different kind of idiots.

So Karens? Nah.
New Yeah, every generalization is false.
I guess I was reminded of taking a Southwest flight from Austin to DC many years ago, in W's time. Sen. Cornyn was a few rows ahead of us in the wing exit row (more legroom).

Nobody made a fuss or anything.

Until we landed, and then some jackass made the point of loudly thanking the good senator for "keeping us safe" and trying to start some applause (and getting a few to participate, while the rest of us just wanted to get off the plane and get home).

Yeah, he might not have been from Texas, either. I shouldn't assume. But it's so easy sometimes! ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
     I like how this unfolds as you envision the Karen's behavior - (crazy) - (15)
         The flight starting in DFW is perfect, isn't it? - (Another Scott) - (9)
             Could be from anywhere. - (crazy) - (4)
                 what crazy said - (boxley)
                 Like NY - (crazy) - (2)
                     And no longer thinking Karen - (crazy) - (1)
                         Yeah, every generalization is false. - (Another Scott)
             Too many people fly. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 Wait: Price out the proletariat? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     I know. My father just flipped over in his grave. - (mmoffitt)
                 [ Insert my J's story about drunk Russian businessmen on Aeroflot to Ireland ] -NT - (Another Scott)
         On "Karen" - (InThane) - (4)
             Okay Brad -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                 Donald. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             I think Karen transferred over ... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Amazing it wasn't Kate, a la "John and Kate Plus 8" ... she's the literal archetype - (drook)

See. All my little jokes have layers upon layers.
159 ms