IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New jabber-wonky
So who has received the shot? The frau and I had our first doses of the Pfizer pflavor over the weekend, the operation being conducted very efficiently in a vast parking lot next to the racetrack in Berkeley. They wouldn’t tell me whether it was this dose or the next one that sets me up with the Gates/Soros tracking nanochip which, a former squeeze informs anyone who will listen to her anymore, is the ultimate purpose of this Plandemic Hoax.

“I’m pretty sure it’s the first one,” my brother tells me. “Second one’s the DNA rewrite. So now you’ve got a chip on your shoulder.” The brother, who’d already received his jab, had this pro tip: if you’re a side sleeper, go for the other arm. I’m glad I did, because after nearly forty-eight hours this one remains pretty sore.

Still, though…last spring we were thinking it would be two or three years before these prophylactic measures would be put in train, so, this has been pretty encouraging.

cordially,
New I got my first last Thursday.
I understand 12 days post jab I will have my first antibodies. I was amazed at the efficiency in rural Indiana. I had to stay an extra 15 minutes due to an ancient case of anaphylaxis resulting in respiratory arrest due to a penicillin jab as a tot. But all in all, a very unexpectedly pleasant experience with no soreness at all.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Still too young and healthy.
But old enough to be concerned about the raw form of the virus.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Re: jabber-wonky
The wife had hers back in January, benefits of being a medical professional. My mom is one shot in, my dad and his wife already had both of theirs. I'm 49, so I'm literally about six months away from being in the next group, but before I get there I'll probably get it from them opening up the vaccines to everybody.

Our next door neighbor (also 49) was due to get his shot the same time as my wife due to him and his wife both working at the hospital. Sadly, they went on a Christmas trip to California to see family, and came down with COVID-19. While the wife and twin six year olds made a quick and full recovery, he's currently on an ECMO machine, and probably is not going to make it.

...yeah, I'm going to continue hiding out at home until I can get this shit. :P
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
New The wife and I got the first Moderna shot about two weeks ago.
The next one is in 12 days. Ours were at a CVS drug store.

Earlier, in January, I had spent a whole morning making online appointments at a hospital for the Phizer shots and would still be waiting a few days for the first shot. Cancelling those appointments online took just a few minutes.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     jabber-wonky - (rcareaga) - (4)
         I got my first last Thursday. - (mmoffitt)
         Still too young and healthy. - (malraux)
         Re: jabber-wonky - (InThane)
         The wife and I got the first Moderna shot about two weeks ago. - (a6l6e6x)

You idiot! WE'RE the People's Front of Judea!
65 ms