IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New stupid mfing architects
I have a automation project for a process that I had fully automated.
architect insists that we use a buncha new tools on the block to automate the same thing. We suffer thru this shit. we have his poifect storm of crap to do 9/10ths of what we already had. I had a dr appt and missed a meeting. He has decided to rip out 1/2 of his solution because it wasnt exactly what he envisioned and started riding my team to build the other 1/2 in his image.

he does not understand what the term API stands for, he doesnt understand intra application messaging. He reads power points and attends vendor conferences religiously.

I need to sideline his ass asap. assigning break/fix tickets to his project teams seems like a quick solution, after all his requirements depletes my manpower considerably so I should be able to return the favrt.
devops amitight?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New What's his justification for automating a process that's already automated?
--

Drew
New spiffy new look for the contract
New No, that's why he's *really* doing it. How is he justifying the time and expense?
--

Drew
New smoke mirrors,we be a small cog in a large company aws azure private cloud oh my!
and the tools are what many of the other lemmings are using. Just glad we kept atlassian out
New Sounds like he isn't an actual architect...
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New he isnt, sometimes its who you know, etc
     stupid mfing architects - (boxley) - (6)
         What's his justification for automating a process that's already automated? -NT - (drook) - (3)
             spiffy new look for the contract -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 No, that's why he's *really* doing it. How is he justifying the time and expense? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     smoke mirrors,we be a small cog in a large company aws azure private cloud oh my! - (boxley)
         Sounds like he isn't an actual architect... -NT - (malraux) - (1)
             he isnt, sometimes its who you know, etc -NT - (boxley)