IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dog. New adventure. Name?
The puppy, it's oh so cute. A few days ago and MJunior came across a dog. It popped its head into our back door. 2:00 a.m. . It's about 10°.

Its face is pure husky with gorgeous blue eyes. It's body extends way bigger than any husky you've ever seen and it's fur is both incredibly dense yet light as compared to a husky fur which is much heavier. Total weight is about 80 to 100 lb.

I wake up to the sound of Mjr screaming to not eat the cat. Her boyfriend should not be having a psychotic break and eating a cat so what the hell is going on. A couple hours later she popped her head in the room to say there's a dog in the house and don't let our cat go running or else the dog might eat the cat. Fine.

An hour later I go downstairs. The most cuddly wonderful way too big for this house dog is there. Where the hell did this dog come from and what the hell are we doing with it? I tried knocking on neighbor's doors in the morning. No one answers. I can't find the owner of this dog.

I spend a couple hours with this dog working through various commands and see it is obviously well-trained. Who the hell abandoned this dog?

M Junior takes this to the local pound and they tell her it's two years old and doesn't have any chips and we have no idea where this dog should go. That was a couple days ago. It looks like we can't resist and we are going to bring this dog back.

I think I'm going to try to teach it to talk like bunny.
New Put it on a local FB group
Or if you're not on FB, get someone who is to do it. Someone's probably missing their dog.

Also, be aware that if you do keep it, huskies and dogs like huskies (e.g. malamutes, etc.) need a lot of exercise, eat an absolute shitload, and do very big shits (so buy the biggest poo bags you can find). They tend to have absolutely shit recall (i.e. beagle bad) and tend towards being reactive to other dogs, so avoid extendable leads; a harness and/or halti collar is a good idea. And get it chipped (and neutered, if not already done).
New Gotcha. Doesn't matter.
Original owners tracked down, they don't want the dog. Clueless why. But vetoed. Mjr is too scared she'll kill her cat, just a short term fantasy.
     Dog. New adventure. Name? - (crazy) - (2)
         Put it on a local FB group - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Gotcha. Doesn't matter. - (crazy)

I like working for this guy.
He calls himself my towel boy.
He knows how to motivate me.
48 ms