IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Fled Cruz" tries to rehabilitate his image
and fails spectacularly:

Sen. Ted Cruz is being mocked for posting pictures of himself loading water bottles into a vehicle as he seeks to repair the political damage from jetting off to Cancun for a family vacation during the winter storms that devastated Texas.

Cruz posted the pictures Saturday night showing him loading packs of water into a car in an empty parking lot under the hashtag #TexasStrong.

https://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-being-mocked-over-111038080.html

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New why isn't he isolating after international travel? or was it his car?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Re: why isn't he isolating after international travel? or was it his car?
He had round trip tickets which he got changed after being caught. Doesn't sound like a car to me...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New I think he meant, "Was it his car he's loading the water into?"
It sure wasn't anyone at an aid station.
--

Drew
     "Fled Cruz" tries to rehabilitate his image - (lincoln) - (3)
         why isn't he isolating after international travel? or was it his car? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             Re: why isn't he isolating after international travel? or was it his car? - (hnick) - (1)
                 I think he meant, "Was it his car he's loading the water into?" - (drook)

Yeeaaahhhh! I'm the mae-stro!
89 ms