IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm confused, how would you have it different?
If you were in his situation what would you want different? Would you want your wife not to be planning how to allow you to survive for the next week? Yeah we hate him, he's an a******, but really how would you behave differently or want your wife to behave differently at this moment?
New Also keep in mind I have a niece with two young kids in Austin
She is f*****. She went there for the economic opportunities and now she's risking her life and her kids life. Her husband, from Texas, couldn't live anywhere else. He's an idiot.
New He's from Texas. He's an idiot. Redundant much?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New put her on a plane and get yer ass to austin and hang out with the gov until over
after katrina trent lott didnt flee to washington, he stayed in pascagoula to help out
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New He could have stuck around
working the phone, like his recent opponent Beto O'Rourke did https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/19/us/beto-orourke-texas.html to check up on people, or work the phone to raise money to help poor Texans pay for food or their gas bill, like New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez did https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/2/20/2017144/-The-lights-are-on-in-Texas-but-the-true-scope-of-the-disaster-won-t-be-visible-for-weeks.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     The lies of "Fled Cruz" are exposed - (lincoln) - (5)
         I'm confused, how would you have it different? - (crazy) - (4)
             Also keep in mind I have a niece with two young kids in Austin - (crazy) - (1)
                 He's from Texas. He's an idiot. Redundant much? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             put her on a plane and get yer ass to austin and hang out with the gov until over - (boxley)
             He could have stuck around - (lincoln)

This is where the night goes from "we had fun" to "mistakes were made," isn't it?
53 ms