Obviously anaphylactic shock is nothing to screw around with but are you sure? by the way once you're in anaphylactic shock the adrenaline they hit you up with is quite fun, you might actually enjoy it. Once you get past the holy s*** almost died moment.

And you mentioned flu and current vaccines but you don't mention covid. Can you get the covid shot?

Also keep in mind that I almost died from a flu vaccine. This is not hyperbole. I went through dehydration and mild convulsions standing over a jailhouse toilet 12 hours after a flu vaccine that they essentially forced upon me. I had never taken a flu vaccine before, I didn't get the flu typically, and I was in the infirmary for bad things at a jail and they spent about an hour tag teaming me on how I had to take that goddamn flu vaccine and I finally folded and took the flu vaccine. And I almost died. I convulsed over the toilet and passed out and smashed my head on it when I fell down. That in turn had a whole bunch of people surrounding me saying I got raped in a bathroom and had to go to a different cell block which was all f***** up because I was just perfect in the cell block thank you very much.

Except I'm in jail and they wanted to put me in a different cell block. They wanted to take me from the cell block that I just spent the month acclimating myself in and put me into a new cell block where new people could try to torture and hurt me. Oh and they took everything I owned at that moment and had me start fresh yet again which means no blankets and no pillows. One pair of underwear that didn't fit. A couple of blocks of soap so I could smash people when I packed them into socks. Yay jail.

So that flu vaccine almost f****** killed me. I almost died for many days day after day in the new cell block that I didn't need to be in but I ended up because they gave me a goddamn shot.

So I hate flu vaccines. Obviously