IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New +1
It's not so bad when the wireless uses its own non-Bluetooth connection. But if it's Bluetooth (at least under Winders) it seems to invite issues.

E.g. I bought a couple Matias wireless keyboards (long battery life, easy to switch between systems, etc.). J uses it with a couple of Macs in her office. I tried using one with my PC and had all sorts of issues because I want to be able to use BT wireless earbuds with my phone (for Teams meetings, etc.) and if I enable BT on the PC then it wants to grab everything.

BT is great, but it needs to have connect-to-this-but-not-to-that functionality. Or at least that functionality needs to be better controllable by this user.

I have a wired Gram MX One keyboard that I like a lot. Added some blue damper O-rings to the Cherry Brown switches to cut the noise a little.

I also have a wireless (non-BT) Anker vertical mouse that seems to make my wrist happier. I don't think they have a lefty version though. :-(

Cheers,
Scott.
New Totally not the reason :D
I just hate managing batteries in things, especially things that literally do not move more than a few centimetres from the exact same spot, ever.
     Bluetooth blues unblued - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Excellent. It's nice when things work out. -NT - (Another Scott)
         It's good to have online support like that! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Glad you got sorted. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             +1 - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Totally not the reason :D - (pwhysall)
             Expensive as fuck, and wireless*, but... - (CRConrad)

Ego cleanup on aisle three.
35 ms