IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Cold turkey worked for me.
Way back in 1967!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Yeah yeah, 1983 for me
I smoked from 77 to 81 (high school), then a couple more years until I quit. My dad was diagnosed with cancer and if he could quit so could I.

My 1st wife smoked and it was a source of constant discord. She quit with me and started again when I didn't. So she got a smoking room (4th bedroom). I never liked her enough to start smoking again.

At age 45 I started again. I'd have a glass of high priced rum (Mt. Gay xtra old, thanks box) and while sipping I'd have a smoke (that I'd roll myself).

My particular tobacco stopped being imported 3 years ago so I moved to commercial cigarettes.

At 57 I was smoking a pack of Newport a day. Gasping occasionally. The doctor would give me the stinkeye and I'd explain I didn't smoke from 22 to 45 so I'm fine, I have some catching up to do, She did not agree.

I loved smoking. I'd kill and restart a smoke 5 times. A couple of hits and I'm good. I'd kill lighters quickly.
     Quit smoking a month ago - (crazy) - (6)
         Cold turkey worked for me. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Yeah yeah, 1983 for me - (crazy)
         "I choose not to smoke." - (Another Scott)
         late to the party, but… - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Was that IQ boost real or placebo? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 The effect was certainly real - (rcareaga)

I don't know about you, but that's the lifestyle I'm striving for.
108 ms