IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've had real shark fin soup.
In 1989, when I visited Japan, my host family took me to a Chinese restaurant where they served it. I didn't know about the issues with the soup at the time; wouldn't have accepted it if I had known. On the other hand it was very, very tasty soup.

My favorite culinary experience was in a small restaurant outside of Osaka in the middle of some rice fields - it was a layer of rice, then grilled eel, then rice, then grilled eel. I spent literal years trying to find a place that made grilled eel as good, only to find out a decade later that I'd been taken to a place that quite literally was considered the best eel restaurant in Japan.

In hindsight, I think the family I stayed with had a wee bit more money than I thought they did.
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
New Oh, eel!
I love it. It is my favorite fake sushi. Oh I have real sushi and I take a chance on the worms, but the eel is cooked and has a bit of plum sauce and is just wonderful. Love that eel.
New with you on the eel, koreans do a tasty smoked version
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Shark Fin Soup! - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
         The effort looks incredible -NT - (crazy) - (1)
             Actually, it's not . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         I've had real shark fin soup. - (InThane) - (2)
             Oh, eel! - (crazy) - (1)
                 with you on the eel, koreans do a tasty smoked version -NT - (boxley)
         Tyops - (drook) - (2)
             Thanks, will fix. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 If I can find that, I want to try an egg drop soup with it - (drook)
         Re: Shark Fin Soup! - (Andrew Grygus)
         well I guess I can get my own - (boxley) - (1)
             Or, they can get you. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         On the ingredient page: - (CRConrad) - (1)
             yes, there are some things they ignore . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

If there were bombs.
86 ms