IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why does everyone seem to think Trump is worried about prison time?
Prison means criminal charges. That means jury trial. All he needs is 1 juror to be a MAGAt and he gets off. Does everyone realize how hard it's going to be to seat a jury with no Trump supporters?

Sure, there are counter-arguments for why he's still at risk, but it's clearly not a slam-dunk. So I don't think he's worrying at all about serving time.

What he probably is worried about is his creditors. And secondarily the probability of civil suits coming after what little he has left. Speaking of which, I'd love to see this end with his name coming down off of everything it's currently on.
--

Drew
New Jury selection will weed out the Maganoids.
And will take for
fucking
ever

as a result.
New I don't think that's possible
There will be enough of them with knowledge of court procedure to know how to get through voir dire. And it only takes one to hang a jury.
--

Drew
New he has loans from China coming due this year . . .
. . and probably won't have money to pay them off. If I remember correctly those loans are about $275 million. He doesn't own all of that amount, but a good portion of it - and I doubt Putin has much interest in bailing him out this time. He is now worn out goods.
New Isn't he in the hole personally to DB for a half-bill or thereabouts?
New That would have been good to know, would indicate someone vulnerable to rival state influence
If only there were some way to identify financial risks prior to election. Hmm ...
--

Drew
New Re: That would have been good to know, would indicate someone vulnerable to rival state influence
New Why do you think he's been fellating the Saudis for his entire administration?
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
     Why does everyone seem to think Trump is worried about prison time? - (drook) - (7)
         Jury selection will weed out the Maganoids. - (pwhysall) - (1)
             I don't think that's possible - (drook)
         he has loans from China coming due this year . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             Isn't he in the hole personally to DB for a half-bill or thereabouts? -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 That would have been good to know, would indicate someone vulnerable to rival state influence - (drook) - (1)
                     Re: That would have been good to know, would indicate someone vulnerable to rival state influence - (pwhysall)
             Why do you think he's been fellating the Saudis for his entire administration? -NT - (InThane)

I don’t have time for you.
45 ms