*THIS* never-ending succession of Insanely-New 'Up'-grades demands 100%, unremitting!-ever-!
full-geek-Attention to these, MyTime-destroyers.
Am so happy that I killed the (also endless) $$-overhead, but that is trivial--compared to the outright-
Pwning of the human mind (of whatever calibre).

Guess I just don't Need-to-Know: every nascent factoid as Will emerge--to acrew-up one's already carefully
nurtured war on Buy!/Sell! consumerism: that which has (manifestly) destroyed ~41% of 'Murican brains
--without firing a shot. {Well.. there Have been numerous deaths}, and I wot that not a few have been
self-inflicted because of being pwned via just such George Booleanish [n!] overload-of-trivia.
[Should be worth a PhD--that particular focussed Study?]

:-) Thanks again--for this reaffirmation of the day I cried ... ENOUGH!--take me off Your $List NOW.
It's also 8 days since: the Days shall regularly become --> longer: are you able to play (too?) within those
daylight hours, oft owned by Mammon's Org.

Nor am I immune from transistor-proximity of decades; may next perfect a patentable 'Raccoon-discriminator'
with motion sensor, my contribution to foiling these cute, smart but perpetually annoying critters.
[Optional $add-on: plays LOUD audio of ..a Cougar, shrieking]. Proceeds to cats: whose dinner they'd eat.