IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Christmas car bomb in Nashville
Early innings, but at the moment it appears that a warning was given, and that detonation downtown on Christmas morning was probably intended to produce minimum casualties, as opposed to the butcher’s bill that would have come due had the detonation occurred, say, eighteen hours earlier. Perps, motives as yet unknown. Discuss.

cordially,
New Nashville? ..seems like Mar-á-[IAGO] would be the obvious venue.
New Well, it was a old Class C RV not a car.
I suspect that being outside an AT&T building was not a random thing. Could be an ex-employee in deep financial trouble leaving them a message and perhaps taking their own life. But, accumulating what I suspect was a lot of ammonium nitrate takes a bunch of money.

A wild guess, for sure!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Starting to look like an elaborate suicide
Seems like a lot of trouble, but hey…

cordially,
New LRPD says: Bit of an extreme case, isn't it?
--

Drew
New LRPD says: What. He. Said.
use std::option::sig
New Now: "Boy, isn't that true about damn near any subject?" ... (Over and Out)
     Christmas car bomb in Nashville - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Nashville? ..seems like Mar-á-[IAGO] would be the obvious venue. -NT - (Ashton)
         Well, it was a old Class C RV not a car. - (a6l6e6x)
         Starting to look like an elaborate suicide - (rcareaga) - (3)
             LRPD says: Bit of an extreme case, isn't it? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                 LRPD says: What. He. Said. -NT - (InThane) - (1)
                     Now: "Boy, isn't that true about damn near any subject?" ... (Over and Out) -NT - (Ashton)

Oh good, just go the wrong way why don't you!
98 ms