IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not sure about that.
I'm pretty sure (not positive) that voting residency is a state level issue; Trump has no pardoning power over state level crimes. I wasn't being snarky about fatso voting illegally; he gave his commercial property as his address instead of Washington or New York. He is contractually not allowed to reside there. I'm wondering if the Florida legislature/government will uphold their own laws or just look the other way. Should be interesting to watch.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Time for a Democratic state Rep to make a splash in the press
--

Drew
     Quoting another nefarious President*.. - (Ashton) - (11)
         the Mar-á-Iago* neighbors lawyer up - (Ashton) - (10)
             Finally a fair fight - (drook) - (9)
                 Yup. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     Javanka's pad won't be built for at least several months - (drook) - (2)
                         Maybe there’s a trailer park near by. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Quote from one of the people raising the fuss - (drook)
                     This is how he wins that argument. - (malraux)
                     Big problem for him? - (hnick) - (3)
                         Nice! ..but in a post-Rational zeitgeist ... he shall self-exonerate, right? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Not sure about that. - (hnick) - (1)
                                 Time for a Democratic state Rep to make a splash in the press -NT - (drook)

They had me at, “Get the Hot Wheels Rally Case!”
92 ms