IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yup.
I don't see how he can win this argument, but lawyers can argue about anything.

But even if he loses, I don't see that it would be a big problem for him. He owns at least one golf course there, and Javanka just spent $31M on 2 acres of land on some "exclusive island" so he could easily move in with them. It's not like he's going to have to buy a condo in Orlando or something.

Assuming, of course, that Letitia James and the other NY prosecutors don't drag him off to jail there while he awaits trial...

We'll see.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Javanka's pad won't be built for at least several months
So he'll need a place to crash until then.
--

Drew
New Maybe there’s a trailer park near by. :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Quote from one of the people raising the fuss
Palm Beach has many lovely estates for sale. I'm sure he could find one that would fit his needs.

[Edit] tyop
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Dec. 20, 2020, 09:14:09 AM EST
New This is how he wins that argument.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Big problem for him?
He registered to vote from there. He's contractually not allowed to live there. He voted (by mail) in Florida (where he doesn't live). There WAS mail voting fraud in Florida!! And Trump did it! With cameras rolling!
That's not a problem?
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Nice! ..but in a post-Rational zeitgeist ... he shall self-exonerate, right?
New Not sure about that.
I'm pretty sure (not positive) that voting residency is a state level issue; Trump has no pardoning power over state level crimes. I wasn't being snarky about fatso voting illegally; he gave his commercial property as his address instead of Washington or New York. He is contractually not allowed to reside there. I'm wondering if the Florida legislature/government will uphold their own laws or just look the other way. Should be interesting to watch.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Time for a Democratic state Rep to make a splash in the press
--

Drew
     Quoting another nefarious President*.. - (Ashton) - (11)
         the Mar-á-Iago* neighbors lawyer up - (Ashton) - (10)
             Finally a fair fight - (drook) - (9)
                 Yup. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     Javanka's pad won't be built for at least several months - (drook) - (2)
                         Maybe there’s a trailer park near by. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Quote from one of the people raising the fuss - (drook)
                     This is how he wins that argument. - (malraux)
                     Big problem for him? - (hnick) - (3)
                         Nice! ..but in a post-Rational zeitgeist ... he shall self-exonerate, right? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Not sure about that. - (hnick) - (1)
                                 Time for a Democratic state Rep to make a splash in the press -NT - (drook)

Only a Stephen Hawking vs. Larry Flynt joust could compare in terms of universal significance.
87 ms