IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New (If you Know this: "why haven't you committed seppuku, rather than staying-on? quietly")
..someone might ask; (I wouldn't; calls for facts not in evidence)
*cough*.
New I point out the foibles to the pecksniffs
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Putin-hacking of Duh-US Govt et al--summarized with latest bucket-list - (Ashton) - (13)
         Solarwinds software was hacked then the distro proceeded into govt systems -NT - (boxley) - (12)
             Now DHS.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                 Maybe they (and especially NSA) should spend more time on defense instead of attacks - (drook) - (3)
                     have you met security folks? Theatre mostly - (boxley) - (2)
                         There is a fix. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             The true fix - (InThane)
             What business are these crackers in? - (scoenye) - (3)
                 security and monitoring software tools are very lackadasial when it comes to security and monitoring -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     (If you Know this: "why haven't you committed seppuku, rather than staying-on? quietly") - (Ashton) - (1)
                         I point out the foibles to the pecksniffs -NT - (boxley)
             C&C domain has been seized and blackholed - (drook) - (2)
                 Krebs' reporting on these things always seems to be good and level-headed. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     tl;dr: The National Incompetence Q. is not confined merely to obv. political: it is Everywhere. -NT - (Ashton)

For those of you not versed in fine dining lingo, that is: Potato Bacon Cheez, fried noodle pockets, fried cheese, grease bread, cream cheese dip, chicken fingers, and fried fry.
50 ms