IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New security and monitoring software tools are very lackadasial when it comes to security and monitoring
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New (If you Know this: "why haven't you committed seppuku, rather than staying-on? quietly")
..someone might ask; (I wouldn't; calls for facts not in evidence)
*cough*.
New I point out the foibles to the pecksniffs
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Putin-hacking of Duh-US Govt et al--summarized with latest bucket-list - (Ashton) - (13)
         Solarwinds software was hacked then the distro proceeded into govt systems -NT - (boxley) - (12)
             Now DHS.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                 Maybe they (and especially NSA) should spend more time on defense instead of attacks - (drook) - (3)
                     have you met security folks? Theatre mostly - (boxley) - (2)
                         There is a fix. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             The true fix - (InThane)
             What business are these crackers in? - (scoenye) - (3)
                 security and monitoring software tools are very lackadasial when it comes to security and monitoring -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     (If you Know this: "why haven't you committed seppuku, rather than staying-on? quietly") - (Ashton) - (1)
                         I point out the foibles to the pecksniffs -NT - (boxley)
             C&C domain has been seized and blackholed - (drook) - (2)
                 Krebs' reporting on these things always seems to be good and level-headed. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     tl;dr: The National Incompetence Q. is not confined merely to obv. political: it is Everywhere. -NT - (Ashton)

I think coming back from the summit was the rather more important achievement.
83 ms