IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Query: destruction of documents, data via Menace.
Any angles on just how effectively these dastards might Clean-House, not just of the temper tantrums recorded and usual shit they'd like to flush: but myriads of highly-important Facts--just to be that which we know They Are?

(Ya can't google such stuff)--wisely ..I wot.
New Dunno.
(I haven't searched for or read about that term, specifically.)

There are a wide variety of tools that claim to effectively clean out disk storage.

E.g. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208496

There's nothing nefarious about using such things - it's recommended practice before, e.g., giving away or recycling computers and storage.

HTH a little.

Cheers,
Scott.
New ..aware [How] you CAN; DID THEY do near -enough ∑ damage ??? ..we await-still, finding out.
New Ah.
I misunderstood.

Donnie and his people have certainly tried to break all the datakeeping rules, etc. I assume that it's mostly been via his eating of notes from meetings, staying off official electronic channels when he can, giving orders with a wink and a nod, etc. But they're only a small cadre of people. Millions work for the federal government and have to follow the rules.

We'll see, eventually. (Lots of stuff doesn't get released for decades...)

Cheers,
Scott.
     Query: destruction of documents, data via Menace. - (Ashton) - (3)
         Dunno. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             ..aware [How] you CAN; DID THEY do near -enough ∑ damage ??? ..we await-still, finding out. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Ah. - (Another Scott)

That is not actually a charming anecdote!
62 ms