IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There is a fix.
The Register: Backdoored SolarWinds software, linked to US govt hacks, in wide use throughout the British public sector
SolarWinds' customers are being urgently advised by the firm to upgrade to Orion Platform version 2020.2.1 HF 1 "as soon as possible to ensure the security of your environment."
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New The true fix
Throw out all the computers and start over from scratch. Given how hackable UEFI has been shown to be, I wouldn't trust a single computer to not start phoning home even if they do a full wipe & reload.
use std::option::sig
     Putin-hacking of Duh-US Govt et al--summarized with latest bucket-list - (Ashton) - (13)
         Solarwinds software was hacked then the distro proceeded into govt systems -NT - (boxley) - (12)
             Now DHS.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                 Maybe they (and especially NSA) should spend more time on defense instead of attacks - (drook) - (3)
                     have you met security folks? Theatre mostly - (boxley) - (2)
                         There is a fix. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             The true fix - (InThane)
             What business are these crackers in? - (scoenye) - (3)
                 security and monitoring software tools are very lackadasial when it comes to security and monitoring -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     (If you Know this: "why haven't you committed seppuku, rather than staying-on? quietly") - (Ashton) - (1)
                         I point out the foibles to the pecksniffs -NT - (boxley)
             C&C domain has been seized and blackholed - (drook) - (2)
                 Krebs' reporting on these things always seems to be good and level-headed. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     tl;dr: The National Incompetence Q. is not confined merely to obv. political: it is Everywhere. -NT - (Ashton)

I used to work for them, I recognize the pictures. They ran the law firm I was employed at.
44 ms