IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No, now you're *aware* of it
You'll be conscious of it the first time you're on a bike and push right to go right.
--

Drew
New Perzackly..! drook wins the Clarity award. Again.
But I find most annoying--cf. the DMV example:
When an ignoramus-on-the-topic: imagines that you *Can* roll-out, in simple-ass Boolean algebra,
Any fucking thing that pops into your uninformed-on-topic, Brainz!

(And an explanation to such a perp: is ever given grudgingly) ..if you're bound to edjumacate the perp
despite his pompous assholery, in the First place.
At DMV: one realizes that the poor clerk-at-window is NOT the proper recipient) of your urge to say
~~ Fuck Off! you unclear-on-the-Concept poseur--ever faking it all.

(I'd still like to find out the 'author', that Official writer of shit), designed to maybe NOT renew a Permit,
Evaluating: that which you have safely accomplished since--one's first bicycle, actually.

/ {{Sheesh!}}
     97-yo Chuck Yeager /Test Pilot! buys the ranch.. - (Ashton) - (35)
         I don't recall ... link to a story? -NT - (drook) - (14)
             Here's a link to NY Times. - (a6l6e6x) - (13)
                 Me too.. I mean, it's sorta like a guy who's a Food-Taster - (Ashton) - (12)
                     I mean the story of pushing down on the stick to go up, never heard that -NT - (drook) - (11)
                         It's about the ~'reversal of the aerodynamics' of a conventional wing design on/near Mach(o?) 1 - (Ashton) - (9)
                             I imagine the sensation is like when you become conscious of countersteering a bike -NT - (drook) - (6)
                                 Nice catch--two-wheel dynamics oft seem *perverse* - (Ashton)
                                 now you've added something else to my consciousness - (crazy) - (4)
                                     No, now you're *aware* of it - (drook) - (1)
                                         Perzackly..! drook wins the Clarity award. Again. - (Ashton)
                                     It works a lot better if you're conscious of it - (scoenye) - (1)
                                         Quite so.. and IMhO, best place to learn: in the dirt, on a small man-handleable machine (also Fun) - (Ashton)
                             Yes, sound barrier screws up aerodynamics. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Luftwaffe -46: - (CRConrad)
                         What, never seen "Cars"? Chuck must'a been Doc Hudson: - (CRConrad)
         Anyone who enjoys yarns about pilots - (rcareaga) - (14)
             I'm sure you've read this story before, but have you ever heard it told by the pilot? - (drook) - (1)
                 That was Mach-2 Fun! (we all were paying the gas bill, though) - (Ashton)
             Who here has flown? I had one introduction class. - (crazy) - (11)
                 PPSEL. N7522T is my Cessna 172A. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                     Thanks: myth killed by (likely) Truthiness, aka Be an iconoclast! ..wherever it's important :-) -NT - (Ashton)
                     Well, here’s how Hoover remembered it in 2002 - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         Hoover was a first class guy. No way he'd steal thunder from anybody, let alone Yeager. - (mmoffitt)
                     I don't remember anything about Hoover, nor much about Yeager. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         Check this out. Short clip of one of Bob's most famous maneuvers. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                             Nice parlor trick. Thanks. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 My father told me a guy he flew with did tricks like that with a pen - (drook) - (1)
                                     I like to make a sheet of paper heavy. - (mmoffitt)
                             Were there a Nobel for achieving Perfection, reliably-every-time: this über-Mensch deserves a Statue - (Ashton)
                 Gliders here. Touch & go is generally frowned upon with those ;-) -NT - (scoenye)
         I'll not shed a tear. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             I thought you *hated* Airbus? -NT - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 I don't hate them. I just don't let anyone I know fly on them. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Perhaps his people-talents echo those of The Menace - (Ashton)
                     Meh. - (rcareaga)

Nine for Mortal Chellovecks doomed to snuff it.
60 ms