IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Trump's latest acquisition?
New Yup, the spawn.
https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-snag-two-acre-lot-on-miamis-billionaire-bunker

The Kushners reportedly bought Lot 4 of the village, which comprises just 41 residential lots. The property was listed at $31.8 million by singer-songwriter and longtime Indian Creek resident Julio Iglesias in January. Though the lot is currently empty, it offers 80,000 square feet of space on which to construct a coastal estate, including 200 feet of private waterfront on Biscayne Bay.

Indian Creek is colloquially referred to as the Billionaire Bunker due to a high-powered roster of residents that includes Iglesias, Adriana Lima, billionaire Carl Icahn, and Dutch businessman Geert-Jan Bakker, who purchased a property there from Beyoncé and Jay-Z in 2010. The island is gated and guarded by its own police force and 24/7 armed boat patrol, and also boasts its own private country club and golf course.

They've suffered so much.

Cheers,
Scott.
New "Suffer the little cheeldrun.." sayeth a Famous Person. Then.. there's "Bad Seed"-the-movie :-/
     A game to play. - (pwhysall) - (12)
         Opulence. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Okay, a little more serious. Trump's buddy's embassy in London? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 WINNAR! Little rocket man's pad in the big smoke. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Interesting. - (Another Scott)
                     I'll give Scott my victory then. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Your castle. -NT - (InThane) - (1)
             No obvious Apple sticker on the door. - (Another Scott)
         funeral home -NT - (boxley)
         I'll play. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Trump's latest acquisition? -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Yup, the spawn. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     "Suffer the little cheeldrun.." sayeth a Famous Person. Then.. there's "Bad Seed"-the-movie :-/ -NT - (Ashton)

One of them has appalling taste in home decor, but if this is symptomatic of brain damage I submit that long-term exposure to the cultural vacuum of the San Fernando Valley is at least as plausible a proximate cause.
91 ms