IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New God damn it, this might be real
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/ruby-freeman-update/

I wasn't expecting to win Georgia. I know demographically is moving in the direction I want but I don't think it's there yet. And then this gets posted.

Please don't tell me PA and Wisconsin have this type of f****** video.
New Did you see the affidavit from the investigator?
What he describes sounds plausible, but also demonstrates how easy it is to take 30 seconds of footage out of context and make it look suspicious.
--

Drew
New Must have missed it, is it in that post?
Link please.
New Yes, it was in your link
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Dec. 8, 2020, 02:16:40 AM EST
New Okay got it
It'll never be trusted. It doesn't matter if it was all okay. They didn't have the monitors in the room.
New True, but it was never going to be trusted anyway
It's like people said during Obama's second term, and I agreed: Republicans are going to oppose everything, so stop catering to them and do what you want.
--

Drew
New Um, no.
Georgia has re-certified the presidential election results after the latest recount requested by Donald Trump’s campaign affirmed Joe Biden’s win in the state.

It was signaled earlier today that the state would once again certify the results and now it’s just happened, the Associated Press and Reuters report.

What is normally a routine, uncontroversial bureaucratic step – but has become in this election a high-drama, fraught act of preserving American democracy – was performed by Georgia’s Republican secretary of state Brad Raffensperger moments ago.

The recertification followed a hand recount that was triggered by an audit and a formal recount that was requested by Trump’s re-election campaign, both of which upheld Biden’s victory in the state, a press release from Raffensperger’s office stated.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/dec/07/coronavirus-covid-19-joe-biden-donald-trump-us-election-live-updates
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New The poison that Trump has introduced
…since 2015, to be sure, but especially since the election? It’s as though he’s ass-fucked the Republic while HIV-positive, and between thee and me, the country’s political immune systeme was already compromised. We are never coming back from this. The GOP will never again submit tamely to a presidential loss, and this will not end, or even begin, well.

cordially,
New That is a worry.
But I'm more concerned about the 74 million. How do we survive them?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Is that a trick question?
A: We don’t.

cordially,
New (Goes without sayin') but: shall either of us see the {Arecibo ..in slo-mo?}
(Indeed, we solipsists tend towards, not wanting to miss out on Endings).
New More like rabies than HIV
Drives the individual mad and violent, and is ultimately fatal.
use std::option::sig
New Perspicuous ✓
New The entire Year* repeatedly prompts a recollection ..from a P.K. Dick short story.
* OK maybe since McCarthy, HUAC Ronnie--to be truthful.

An hour before his morning program on channel six, ranking news clown Jim Briskin sat in his private office with his production staff, conferring on the report of an unknown possibly hostile flotilla detected at eight hundred astronomical units from the sun. It was big news, of course. But how should it be presented to his several-billion viewers scattered over three planets and seven moons?
Peggy Jones, his secretary, lit a cigarette and said. "Don't alarm them, Jim-Jam. Do it folksy-style...

"Folksy-style," Jim Briskin said glumly. "I grin and say, Hey look comrades - it's happened at last, the thing we all feared, ha ha..."

"Is there any lighter piece of news?" Peggy asked. "By which you could open your program? The sponsor would like that... See what you can do. Mutant cow obtains voting franchise in court case in Alabama... you know."

[From Stand-By, by Philip K. Dick].
Published by Not known in 1963
"Just in case you thought that the trend toward news as entertainment was a recent idea".

Source, cross-refs of such scifi X-refs: Technovelgy

(PKD actually lived in Santa Rosa area; I met one of his Ex- SOs a ways back, a friend-of-friend. Some enthrallingStories from that.
He Knew in '63 all the BS as has dribbled-into the daylight). Imagining PKD as present, hale, hardy and
possessed of Ǣ-class Imagination, being enroute to the WH? is....too painful to imagineer any further.

Did you know that the jelloware has Two hippocampii?
One of mine continues to flag, Adressad Unbekannt, so have to Web that which I Know, but not so much, as the amygdala adds noise. Oh. Well.
New Wait! That thing with the cow was fake news?!
New For half-a-sec I thought, Jeez! a post-mortem PKD reading ..today, er, 'granularly'.
Gravitas, that.
New While you were distracted...
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-55220570

Trump's sturmabteilung now directly going after elected officials and their family

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson says armed demonstrators gathered outside her home to protest against alleged election fraud.

She said "dozens" of people arrived at her home on Saturday evening as she was putting up Christmas decorations with her son.

Protesters shouted "stop the steal!", echoing claims of voter fraud made by President Donald Trump.

Police responded to a public disturbance call around 21:50 EST

Even on the peninsula, that is well after total darkness this time of year.
     God damn it, this might be real - (crazy) - (17)
         Did you see the affidavit from the investigator? - (drook) - (4)
             Must have missed it, is it in that post? - (crazy) - (3)
                 Yes, it was in your link -NT - (drook) - (2)
                     Okay got it - (crazy) - (1)
                         True, but it was never going to be trusted anyway - (drook)
         Um, no. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             The poison that Trump has introduced - (rcareaga) - (5)
                 That is a worry. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Is that a trick question? - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         (Goes without sayin') but: shall either of us see the {Arecibo ..in slo-mo?} - (Ashton)
                 More like rabies than HIV - (InThane) - (1)
                     Perspicuous ✓ -NT - (Ashton)
         And ... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             The entire Year* repeatedly prompts a recollection ..from a P.K. Dick short story. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Wait! That thing with the cow was fake news?! -NT - (scoenye) - (1)
                     For half-a-sec I thought, Jeez! a post-mortem PKD reading ..today, er, 'granularly'. - (Ashton)
         While you were distracted... - (scoenye)

You keep using that word, but I do not think that it means what you think it does.
70 ms