IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If he tells the military to bomb Iran on New Year's Day, do you think they'll comply?
No one can question the incompetence of this cabal. Trump-competence is the absolute zero of competence. But I'm between you and Rand. I've no doubt he will, in his tantrum, try to inflict as much damage as he possibly can and, I believe, some of it will be successful. He's effectively morphed the Republican Party into his party - formed entirely of our crazy uncles who a decade ago were forwarding conspiracy theory laden emails and now find themselves parroting Soviet Russian propaganda with absolutely no sense of irony that their party used to be the "Better dead than Red" party.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yep, the fact that the transition team is not allowed contact with DOD intelligence...
worries me too!

What the fuck is he up to?
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Happily
The takeover of the Air Force Academy by the Righteous(TM) has already been mentioned here several times. There is no reason to think the upper echelons of the other branches are not similarly infested (recall - Bush II and Trump were declared divine gifts by serving Army generals). It has been 17 years since the current crusade started - enough for the Xian Soldier Project to come to fruition.
New Wait ..that's tl; ..sans the dr
I mean, have heard randomly such spot reports, cringed ... failed to put on to-Do list. You've kept up.

We now gots evangelical-sub C-in-Cs spread throughout the Corp(s)? DAMN!
I mean.. Jeez: yathink Seven Days in May is now a credited Course??
(speaking as a familiar re 'Corp-speak, emulated in mere MIl. Academies--
even though these can't put you up against the Wall; all they got is Demerits).

General Buck Turgidson ... speaking in tongues? Say it ain't true-ish!
Got any links, even Stats on this topic? Googling That seems a probable open-Dossier flag--already. :-/
New Heathen Flight
Not so much keeping up as projecting expectations base on the past baseline and the general morphing of "religious freedom" into "I'll damn well do as I please even if it kills you."

I think this one has made it here some time ago:
http://jewsingreen.org/2004/12/religious-bias-at-the-air-force-academy/

and this one dealing more with incidents while deployed:
https://www.aspentimes.com/news/war-against-soldiers-of-christ/

also https://www.christianactivities.com/president-bush-distances-himself-from-general-boykins-islam-comment/

Can't find the two that declared Bush and Trump to be divine gifts right now. Will dig a bit deeper tomorrow.
New Many thanks, bitchin start; prepping for palpitations..
     I’m going to venture a prediction - (rcareaga) - (11)
         Of course, it *might* not fail - (rcareaga)
         its a grift, he has raked in 175 million since the election - (boxley) - (2)
             Well, at his election . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 after four years of assholic tweets they are sick of him as well -NT - (boxley)
         Donnie is a coward. He fires people by Twitter. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             If he tells the military to bomb Iran on New Year's Day, do you think they'll comply? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 Yep, the fact that the transition team is not allowed contact with DOD intelligence... - (a6l6e6x)
                 Happily - (scoenye) - (3)
                     Wait ..that's tl; ..sans the dr - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Heathen Flight - (scoenye) - (1)
                             Many thanks, bitchin start; prepping for palpitations.. -NT - (Ashton)

An implementation of non-trivial covariant returns for non-varadic virtual functions.
57 ms