IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Also keep in mind that Trump split
Trumpism pulled a shitload of crazies out of the woodwork. They didn't trust the government or the voting system before and they didn't vote. Their buddies who had voted for Trump in 2016 grabbed their neighbors who didn't vote before to go vote for Trump in 2020.

These crazies are disillusioned right now. They think their election was stolen from them. I read the hard right websites, these people are cleaning their guns for when they get to clean out the Democrats.

On the other hand, I have to tell you, there's some serious s*** going on in Nevada. When things go up by many multiples such as registration that does not include birthday or sex, which then allows for a vote, they do have some grievances. There are local shenanigans that allow the total national vote to be called into question for these people. They couldn't possibly change the national vote but they focus on it.

Add to the fact that I did not trust Diebold many years ago and it hasn't gotten any better and how people can manipulate s*** on the back end, yes I know the audit should catch that, it gives them a narrative.

This is not going to happen. Biden will be sworn in and life will go on and these people will go back into the woodwork.

So at that point the traditional Republican politicians will lose 20% of the people they just gained in the last 4 years. Demographics shows us the Democratic side is slowly but surely overwhelming the Republican side.

So give the Lincoln project a few bucks so they help with the implosion of the Republican party in general.
New One more thing, they are right on the biased media aspect
I can read something on a hard right web site that does not hit MSNBC or CNN for a few days later. Some might argue that the real news website is taking time to investigate. But I see breaking stuff that CNN would cover if it was a left side attitude, but they don't. Not for a couple days.

So I see the live breaking crazy stuff, a court case that actually matters, on citizens press. Which is a crazy right-wing site. And then I get to follow the comments. Which is more crazy stuff. If you really wanted to know the attitudes of 70 million people, follow that site.
New Concur, all three..
(As so often_) especially Diebold (and Rand's artfully-fine fine sendups of) Die! Bold!--with facts about that highly-biased (CIEIO) org.

I saw that topic then, as merely representative of the horrifically naive organization of all these 50-State: individual 'System amateurs',
so often not even doing decent Boolean in their thought processes: as guaranteed [that which you reported]
..nor do I see any remedy in sight: given the odda of any Constitutional amendment to rethink
our entire Idea! of (honest voting? amidst all the gotchas available to Pols everywhere??)

Might as well elect Pollyanna-directly. We are Institutionally fscked, from the get-go (and 'revolution' in the gun-obsessed world-Capital? is ...
as sure a FAIL as expecting every Xian-evangelical to look in mirror and say-back: "I.. Hypocrite!"

Maybe the final summary of our tribal-mix of homo-saps is? They went out as lemmings do :-/
BUT: should the new, much more Aware and Thinking 'kids' roll-on --> in the spirit of the magnificent Greta Thunberg.. ... ....?
New Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
As long as the festering propaganda boil of Fox News dominates the media landscape, the right claiming overall left wing bias is a tad rich.

That said, CNN did keep a running score of Trump's "alternate facts" but I call that doing their job, not left leaning bias. That it became farcical is entirely due to the source of the lies, not the reporting.

If you listen to e.g. Democracy Now and then compare to what ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN report, you'll find it'll take much longer than a few days for items to show up. If they do at all.
New ✓ on that last, too.
(While I'm not a fan of Amy's musical interludes *cough*) She's been duelling with tribal nincompoops since forever,
it seems. 'Indefatigable Lass', maybe Heroine.
New I get the difference between Fox and fact based media
I don't watch CNN. Or Fox. I would like to watch CNN but I'm not willing to pay for it as part of an unwanted channel package and they won't let me pay for it alone. Cord cutter here.

I read. A lot. And occasionally watch an interview.

But I always watch Colbert and Trevor.
New Not in the age of digital
--

Drew
     A moving Thank! You! from The Lincoln Project - (Ashton) - (14)
         Yeah! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         We owe them our thanks, and nothing more. -NT - (InThane) - (12)
             We owe them: aid in next dissolution of the Repo Cult ..for at least a century, I wot. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                 They're a bunch of neocons who are upset Trump stole the party out from under them, thus my contempt -NT - (InThane) - (2)
                     Well, they do have some standards. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         That's damning with faint praise if I ever heard it. -NT - (InThane)
             I love the ads they produce. - (crazy) - (7)
                 Also keep in mind that Trump split - (crazy) - (6)
                     One more thing, they are right on the biased media aspect - (crazy) - (5)
                         Concur, all three.. - (Ashton)
                         Even a stopped clock is right twice a day - (scoenye) - (3)
                             ✓ on that last, too. - (Ashton)
                             I get the difference between Fox and fact based media - (crazy)
                             Not in the age of digital -NT - (drook)

Dr. Ashton prescribes a nice warm cup of cloaca cocoa.
52 ms