IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hilarious full-golf report of Rick Reilly: massive list of Cheats, a "Rorschach test for Who DJT Is"
Sportswriter Rick Reilly: How Golf Explains President Trump

This illuminating rant goes on for an hour: but overall, beats any plain old Psychiatric-doubletalk of:
a real-MAROON 24/7--since birth. (If that isn't fake too)--are there tyranno-sistors inside that carcass?

Carrion--with chocolate sauce.
Collapse Edited by Ashton Nov. 27, 2020, 05:13:20 PM EST
Hilarious full-golf report of Rick Reilly: full list of Cheats, 'character' assessment..
Sportswriter Rick Reilly: How Golf Explains President Trump

This goes on for an hour: but overall, beats any plain old Psychiatric-doubletalk of a real-MAROON 24/7
--since birth. (If that isn't fake too)--are there tyranno-sistors inside that carcass?

Carrion--with chocolate sauce.
New Well, it's over an hour long.
I had to watch it all in 3 sessions. :)

So, thanks!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I skipped to a random point and got the golf cart story
He has his personal carts modified to remove the governor, so after teeing off he can race ahead and move his ball before anyone else catches up. The Secret Service has had to spend $500k buying and customizing their own carts so they can keep up with him.
--

Drew
New That this is Fact.. says all ye need to know about the dis-U.S occupants.
ALL THIS: to feed a puling infant-in-fat-clothing. For an entire Four Years ..with no succesful extirpation* anywhere in sight.
As we speak.

(* love that word: "pluck-out': like an eyelash ... or a Menace)
     Hilarious full-golf report of Rick Reilly: massive list of Cheats, a "Rorschach test for Who DJT Is" - (Ashton) - (3)
         Well, it's over an hour long. - (a6l6e6x)
         I skipped to a random point and got the golf cart story - (drook) - (1)
             That this is Fact.. says all ye need to know about the dis-U.S occupants. - (Ashton)

I thought it was Run Away From the Dots.
46 ms