IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wow!
It's amazing that that many processors work on single silicon wafer. Usually some processors have flaws and are tossed away after being separated from others on the same silicon wafer. My guess is that it's still true but to a much lesser degree and they a have a technique to isolate flawed processors so that have no effect on the rest of the system.

Manufacturing must have advanced a great deal in recent years.

And the processing speed when all the processors are so close is incredible.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Thus: the biggest yet imaginable brainz-surrogate is ..just a whole lot of fast switches. Still.
..and our brainz were designed by that Evolution guy/gal/Entity ..a few hundred-K years ago.

Obsolete at birth. Good to know. :-/
(What if our genome gets hacked--in a short while--by a Drumpf-like bogus-AI consortium?)
     This thing is scary - (crazy) - (5)
         Not just that - (drook) - (2)
             Yeah, I caught that - (crazy) - (1)
                 ..Time to retell: the plural of opus is 'opera'--Engrish! ..aIn't it cute? :-รพ - (Ashton)
         Wow! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Thus: the biggest yet imaginable brainz-surrogate is ..just a whole lot of fast switches. Still. - (Ashton)

We still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.
58 ms