IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Concur entirely
I read the whole series as a child. The only funny bits I could remember were mostly from the first and second books, with a small smattering of stuff from the third. (Mostly "We apologize for the inconvenience.") Read the later books, and I don't even remember the fourth, while the fifth had a little glimpse of his earlier silliness (the delve into the accounting systems of the HHGttG HQ stands out in my memory) it seemed more like it ended with a giant "FUCK YOU" to everybody who loved the series. Methinks he was writing it because he felt obligated rather than out of any particular love any more.
use std::option::sig
New Nah, I loved them all
No matter how silly they satisfied a certain internal irony meter. Kind of like Terry Pratchett. I just didn't like when somebody else created a visual representation because nothing that they could pretend in reality would ever match what he described.
     old news: a whale of a tale - (rcareaga) - (7)
         I realize it wasn't a sperm whale, but was there also a bowl of petunias nearby? -NT - (scoenye) - (6)
             They are friends. Those are friendly petunias - (crazy) - (5)
                 Nah, 1982. -NT - (crazy)
                 The first series of the radio and the first two books were superb. - (static) - (2)
                     Concur entirely - (InThane) - (1)
                         Nah, I loved them all - (crazy)
                 This "cleanup" would have fit right in. -NT - (scoenye)

30,000 pounds.... of bananas!
36 ms