IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Maybe get her a puppy with a medical issue
Something to take care of that will love her back.
--

Drew
New She's got a psychotic Norwegian cat
A couple of years ago her cat died. So she went out to get a new cat and I asked her to get a Russian blue. I found out that I'm not allergic to Russian blues.

Six months later it was my cat. I was the only one who had the patience for it. It was a paranoid outdoor cat and everything was a threat. Now it's my best buddy.

She was pissed that I stole her cat. There was an outdoor cat that just gave birth to a litter. Very very fuzzy. just based on looks we are assuming Norwegian Forest cat or something along those lines. She stole one of the kittens. she brought it inside and then took it to the vet and did everything you should do with a cat. The mother cat screamed at our doorway for months.

now I experience her cat as I pass it in the hall or hang out with it occasionally. This cat will play fetch. This cat has a lot of energy. This cat will smash into you to get cuddles. This cat will also open its belly in the hopes that it'll suck at you into getting clawed. I taught her that did not work with me. But she still does it to everyone else.

So anyway, she's got her substitute and it's not enough.
New Cats aren't pets, they're unemployed roommates
--

Drew
     So let me tell you about crazy - (crazy) - (12)
         That sucks hard - (drook) - (6)
             Codependency - (crazy) - (5)
                 Well there's your problem - (drook) - (4)
                     Hehehehahaha - (crazy) - (3)
                         Maybe get her a puppy with a medical issue - (drook) - (2)
                             She's got a psychotic Norwegian cat - (crazy) - (1)
                                 Cats aren't pets, they're unemployed roommates -NT - (drook)
         Let me add, I'm in an old man, I haven't been in a fight since high school - (crazy) - (2)
             Take up boxing. Or possibly some other martial art. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Not happening - (crazy)
         man, sorry to hear it, maybe he will OD when you are not looking -NT - (boxley)
         :-( - (Another Scott)

5000 years from now, they'll all be mystified and have their tourist pics snapped in front of it.
37 ms