IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New While all those are great suggestions you might want to check out the actual light
Ceramic metal halide is the perfect light for noon day tropical sun. So if you're trying to get what you consider realistic colors, you really should start with the light that mimics the sun. You'll find them at pot grow shops.
New Also you might find you simply enjoy it.
I stopped growing pot about 10 years ago. So I had a bunch of lights. I took the ceramic metal halide and set it up on my back porch. In the middle of the winter, in the most horrible gray time, merely sitting on under that light while it warmed up was a wonderful experience. Then I could lie under it for a few minutes and get tropical sun in the middle of the winter. Go get one of these lights, it's wonderful.
New Good for humans, but the audience is a CCD
Digital cameras have a much narrower range than the human eye. I've had great results using compact florescent.
--

Drew
New Okay, so get one just for you
You live in one of the worst places in the world. Get some light for that.
New Been thinking about doing that for the basement
--

Drew
New Do it. Seriously. CMH is amazing.
You don't get what noon day tropical sun does for you. Do it. They're not that expensive and they are well worth what you will get out of them. Put a goddamn light up that has got CMH bulbs in it.

Years ago I researched the various wave lengths that metal halide and sodium lamps put out and then I came upon CMH. Dramatically different. In those days it was a special mail order catalog item. I bought that s*** before it became popular. It really makes a huge difference.

So while it is a cannabis growing bulb there's a reason for that. It hits all the wavelengths that real sunlight will hit you if you were hanging out on a tropical beach at noon. And that s*** makes a difference when you are simply feeling blah.

Do it.
     Photo lights - (malraux) - (8)
         You need to diffuse or bounce the light - (pwhysall)
         A softbox diffuser. - (static)
         While all those are great suggestions you might want to check out the actual light - (crazy) - (5)
             Also you might find you simply enjoy it. - (crazy)
             Good for humans, but the audience is a CCD - (drook) - (3)
                 Okay, so get one just for you - (crazy) - (2)
                     Been thinking about doing that for the basement -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         Do it. Seriously. CMH is amazing. - (crazy)

And he laughed and he laughed and he laughed.
87 ms