IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New water damage, salvage title, (indicates a rebuild)
car fax will be useful. Been a long time since I was looking for a car over there so my info wont be useful
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Other than musty smell, how do you spot water damage?
We looked at one that the headliner was trashed but the seats were like new. I'm guessing they *were* new. Couldn't figure out what would do that, but now I have at least one idea.
--

Drew
New If you can get the carpet up in the footwells you might see something there
Rust in a car that has only been in the South is a dead giveaway too. Or stuff like sand or silt under the seats.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New look for silt under the trunk liner
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     How do you evaluate a Florida car? - (drook) - (14)
         water damage, salvage title, (indicates a rebuild) - (boxley) - (3)
             Other than musty smell, how do you spot water damage? - (drook) - (2)
                 If you can get the carpet up in the footwells you might see something there - (malraux) - (1)
                     look for silt under the trunk liner -NT - (boxley)
         You're probably going to get salt or electrical damage. - (crazy)
         Huh? Don't! May be over-simplification, but it's known (or "known"?) as far away as Scandalahovia... - (CRConrad) - (8)
             Very no - (drook) - (7)
                 "Conventional wisdom" strikes again, turns out to be not so wise. (Film @ 11.) -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Having grokked that causality earlier, I wonder: - (Ashton) - (5)
                     No - (scoenye) - (4)
                         Tragedy! ..a Theory killed by - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Not too many of either around here :-) -NT - (scoenye) - (2)
                                 Either of what? Facts and Veyrons? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                     Heated garages and Veyrons. Fact are in reasonable abundance. -NT - (scoenye)

I should drag your fat arse over here and make you clean the coffee off my monitor.
52 ms