IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ooh, now I want one
Or at least I want to see video of head-to-head comparison of the contenders.
--

Drew
New If I was still playing with DMT I would.
If you Google Mimosa hostilis you will see that it is a root of a particular tree that is sold on the web.

Note: I'd love to play with it but only if I lived in a state where it was legal. I've been damaged way too much. I've learned my lesson.

So in order to extract DMT from the root bark you have to grind that down to a powder. I burned out multiple blenders in the process. They are not built to grind root bark.

Now that I see the alternatives that are possible someday in the future in a legal state I might enjoy that again.
New you need to move to oregon
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yeah, they're following the Portugal route
Basically stop demonizing everything, if you get caught with drugs they feed you into a psychological evaluation. Then they try to funnel you into a rehabilitation program if they feel you're an addict.

Which means the 90% of us who dabble in various substances won't be destroyed by being arrested. We'd pay a $25 to $100 ticket if we were silly enough to get caught. We'd have to put up with an occasional hi how you doing interview.

Spoken as someone with a felony for a substance they are now showing to be beneficial.
     Mixie - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
         Typo - (drook)
         Dupe - (drook)
         Tall jug-type blenders aren't that popular here - (pwhysall)
         Which blender do you have? - (malraux) - (6)
             The one I have is a Waring. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 You can definitely puree a saucepan of soup in this. - (malraux) - (4)
                     I prefer an immersion blender, don't like the thought of pouring hot soup - (drook)
                     With what? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         The Vitamix. -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                             Nope, not for me . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: Can a Mixie compete with a Blender for making smoothies? - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
             Then wouldn't it make the smoothie hot? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                 Takes 50s for a smoothie, 8 minutes for soup. - (malraux) - (1)
                     Right! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Well, at its top speed . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 Ooh, now I want one - (drook) - (3)
                     If I was still playing with DMT I would. - (crazy) - (2)
                         you need to move to oregon - (boxley) - (1)
                             Yeah, they're following the Portugal route - (crazy)
             Smoothie Test - (Andrew Grygus)

DIRE WOOFS! DIRE WOOFS, YOU ASWIPES!
82 ms