IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm afraid drook is right. This country is well and truly cooked.
Another political party in this dysfunctional form of government will be no more successful in reforming the system than was the Duma. To be fair, it won't matter what form of government exists if that form embraces popular rule. What Trump's election showed us is that government of the peeple cannot long succeed. Trotsky came to realize that the whole notion of revolution was based upon the false premise that the proletariat are capable of self-rule. Democracy, likewise, has this fatal flaw.

Those sorts of systems only work if you have a highly educated, moral populace. Where are we going to find one of those? Boris and Trump aren't aberrations, they are accurate reflections of what the "common man" (the White ones, at least, and the Christians for certain) is and always has been. No sane person would want them influencing how they are ruled.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I ƒeare that this excellent program is, as you both say--doomed. Until, with luck
a generation after a massivee improvement in Education--funded from Billionaires' pockets mainly--
creates the chance that .. people just may prefer living in an environment in which Facts not only exist
but are seen to be as essential as *oxygen. (Maybe after a first reading of Confucius' little koan?)

Oh. Well ... pie in the Sky, kinda like a local Upper Crust™ bakery, whose Amaretto Pumpkin PIe
(made only in Seasons such as this one)
is, simply: the very best I've sampled, ever (of course you have to love pumpkin pie in the first place);
not everyone has the savoire faire to care--unless you also share a disdain for almost any form of 'apple pie' ;^>

* Jon Ossoff, interviewed by Amanpour just now--speaks of a revolution in thinking, in GA ..hype free and
revealing a promising intellect--pretty much (also too) via some planned, bitchin local education reforms
along with authentic health care. In GA (!)

Send $$ --> That pair of possible McConnell nullifiers! Right?
Expand Edited by Ashton Nov. 17, 2020, 03:10:03 AM EST
     A one-line recipe for the dis-US crawling back. - (Ashton) - (3)
         No - (drook)
         I'm afraid drook is right. This country is well and truly cooked. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             I ƒeare that this excellent program is, as you both say--doomed. Until, with luck - (Ashton)

I'll be back on you like dumb on Dan Quayle.
61 ms