IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think Stephen Colbert said it best.
"One last grift for the road."

He's sending out thousand upon thousand of fund raising solicitations for the "Official Election Defense Fund." A plethora of news outlets have followed where the money is going and it is to help pay off Trump's campaign debts. It's yet another in a long line of Trump cons.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New TBH that'll be the limit of it.
Hoover out the wallets of a few temporarily embarrassed millionaires, keep the wolves from the door for the foreseeable, and then go back to tweeting from the golden throne.

Well, until NYSD unleash their law-boner upon him.
New They'll never convict him in a jury trial.
Too many Trumpistas around the country; any trial is likely to hold at least one they don't filter out. (Saw somebody do the math once a month or so ago) Hung jury, unless the shine wears off, and he's likely to keep spouting nonsense out of office to keep his people going.
use std::option::sig
     The legal view - (pwhysall) - (13)
         Ha! - (mmoffitt) - (12)
             This, unfortunately - (drook) - (11)
                 Three Republican state legislatures ignoring their populaces' votes would do it. -NT - (malraux) - (5)
                     I don't think that's illegal. Unethical, sure, but we're talking Republicans here. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     That would require more than failing to enforce the law - (drook) - (3)
                         No legal violation. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             Who appoints the electors? - (drook) - (1)
                                 Varies by State. - (mmoffitt)
                 A pragmatic view? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     I think Stephen Colbert said it best. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         TBH that'll be the limit of it. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             They'll never convict him in a jury trial. - (InThane)
                 They are trying to block/delay certification - (scoenye)

Enjoy your amazement.
43 ms