IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Maybe this is how we find peace.
Fairly long, but well written and worth getting to the end. It was a new perspective for me.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/10/opinions/trump-tore-my-family-apart-eldredge/
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New better off without em
my extended family had anti trump mouth foamers from day one. On the republican side they just wish trump would shut the fuck up. The trumpian bellowers were told to turn it down most did.

If a member of my family extended doesnt want to communicate with me over politics or personal, thats fine they can either get over it or not because I don't give a rats ass.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Agreed
New That was excellent. Thanks!
I've been recently thinking that a lot of our ills are a direct consequence of tribalism being so important in our evolution. Had it not been for tribes, we may not have become dominant. Curious that it may be the exact characteristic that led to our rise that results in our fall.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Nov. 12, 2020, 09:22:48 AM EST
New Ayep.
There are family members I will no longer associate with unless they grovel to me and beg forgiveness first, and even then I'll tell them they need to do some serious penance in the form of donations of time and money before I'll forgive them. They have no reason to do so, better off without them in my life. Only regret I have is that I let them be in it in the first place.
use std::option::sig
New Indeed, simple but not simplistic; Suck It Up, perps! you Know. who you Are.
     Maybe this is how we find peace. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
         better off without em - (boxley)
         I'm with this guy - (drook) - (4)
             Agreed -NT - (crazy)
             That was excellent. Thanks! - (mmoffitt)
             Ayep. - (InThane)
             Indeed, simple but not simplistic; Suck It Up, perps! you Know. who you Are. -NT - (Ashton)

Department of Redundancy Department
45 ms