IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Until the Senate is reformed, it won't matter which non-Repo is in the White House.
Hayseed states (you know who they are) are awarded entirely too much representation in our federal government. Unless and until we do something about that, this country is always going to have either crippled government or neo-fascism led by morons.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Well, earlier today I made my first donation to the Jon Ossoff campaign.
He's in the runoff election in Georgia.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Even with a Biden victory, we're screwed with Covid. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
         My fear is that Biden will become Carter 2.0 -NT - (InThane) - (19)
             He may not run again. He'll be 82 in November 2024. He might endorse Kamala. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                 I don't mean to imply in number of terms - (InThane) - (17)
                     Ah. Then a more apt comparison would be Obama. No? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         True. -NT - (InThane)
                     Possible too.. his health (mental or physical) may urge 'spend-time w/family' exit - (Ashton) - (14)
                         I do believe he's got good intentions - (InThane) - (13)
                             Do you realize that Warren would have lost to Trump? - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                                 You join several I know in that 'Hobson's Choice', including mine. - (Ashton) - (5)
                                     She may get to be Secretary of the Treasury. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                         How would her successor be chosen? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                             Initially the governor appoints a replacement. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                 With control of the Senate in the balance, I don't think they'll risk another vote ... - (drook) - (1)
                                                     MA is very much a blue state. But, not perfectly blue. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Prove it. - (InThane) - (3)
                                     Well, Biden did not make it by much in the "battleground" states. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                         Biden's ground game sucked. - (InThane) - (1)
                                             For sure, Biden's ground game could have been better. - (a6l6e6x)
                             Until the Senate is reformed, it won't matter which non-Repo is in the White House. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Well, earlier today I made my first donation to the Jon Ossoff campaign. - (a6l6e6x)

Lather, rinse, repeat.
84 ms