IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did anyone else catch pbs/ Rise of the Nazis? [rebroadcast from March '19 debut]
Source here
Search gets complementary insights. This was only one hour of the BBC series,
covering up to Chancellor appointment: as should have been played weekly in dis-US
--maybe since mid-2016? had we a Time-machine.

[Imagination test]: guess what %Muricans have not the foggiest idea of what presaged WW-II in Euro, thus no
slightest idea of how closely The Menace's moves have exactly replayed the Nazi pwning of Weimar.
This even before algorithm got moved from academe --> pop-slang, (thence replacing recipe in some
modrin cooking schools (?)

Weeping is OK ..even if a white male, bankrupt or rich.

For more execrable News: Frontline* exposes the details of Xi's meta-1984 total surveillance and the black-listed
Mfg. Hikvision hik.. hik.. 'How I Kill'?
* if this doesn't curdle your hi-tech appetites--you aren't paying Attention.
And THIS is supposed to be, remain--the dis-US's major 'trading partner' indefinitely, because $$$ cancels all other matters.
Biden can't save 'us' from the momentum of pur sang Greed (either).

Mea culpa: encountering the first transistors [2N34, 2N35], pnp and npn etc. I thought this would be a keen New Thing. As in, O wa ta na Siam.
(Had my coin flip gone to music over science -?-I'd be more iggerant ..but happier Not Knowing this shit :-)
New I did catch part of it
Most revealing was that the shenanigans at the top were made possible by a thorough penetration and consequent corruption of all levels of officialdom from the bottom up, long before Hitler made it anywhere near the Reichstag.
     Did anyone else catch pbs/ Rise of the Nazis? [rebroadcast from March '19 debut] - (Ashton) - (1)
         I did catch part of it - (scoenye)

(to borrow Ashton's excellent phrase)
32 ms