IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New around here there is free drive in testing twice a week, nothing similar there?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New And over here it's free all the time in many locations
Except they started closing them on Sunday at certain locations and you have to figure out which ones. But we foolishly just started driving to try to get to them at their opening on Sunday and of course there was nothing there because it was one of the ones they closed. Damn it.

And both of us felt like s*** and then we went home.

She knew she was getting her test today as scheduled at work. She's not actually working she just has to show up for the test. We attempted to beat it out and have it done yesterday for both of us. There really wasn't a strong incentive to try to figure out an open one and go drive there at that point.

So I'll process through and fight it off. My feet don't hurt the way they did when it first hit. I'm breathing just fine. I'm a smoker so I cough no matter what. The only difference this time around (that I'm aware of) is I've just started losartan again. Which has an effect on the same receptors that it uses to attack me, maybe it's having a different effect because of this. I was not on losartin for about a week, my prescription ran out and that is also the same time it manifested. A couple of days ago I restarted the losartan again and maybe it will affect in some way or another, that's one of the things they are totally clueless on, they just know it affects the same receptors.
New Thaks for your lucid report--with details.
I too noticed--months back--what may echo your comment on nausea: a (first-ever that I recall experiencing) 'nausea' event: very brief and of the class, "ya gota get near the throne because.." But: Nothing, just the imminent-feeling. No vomiting or any second 'twinge' or tic.

So then, given the maddenly-variant individual responses to COVID [for all we Know-fershure] having been lightly exposed [since: QUANTITY of these bugs, per-event, IS a signficant datum] I may very well have had one of those v. low doses [a decent 'hope' natch] as merely tickled my [also] rather strong immune system: that is, it has been many years since getting any flu-like or other odd maladies--a pattern for which I'm grateful: tl'dr; simply I have had only measles of the childhood diseases and--for last 40ish years--essentially 0* of 'sickness'. I do not exaggerate here; it's as much a mystery to moi--as it sounds.

* Ed: but my locale, the fact of rarely being around small children--carriers all?--no Mashes amidst n000 people in auditoria etc. are surely factors--no magick need apply.

... ... Luck to us both. Methinks that your description of wife's immune system magic sorta deserves to be studied "at work"? as, clearly she might be a One who also throws non-sequiturs at whatever 'testing' [including the still-imperfect COVID tests], as range in their believabilty--all across the map. If that error-rate IS being mapped-enough? She might be a 'Typhoid Mary' no-symptoms carrier--which would be Good to Know fershure--for all obvious reasons. (But what one does with that status, were it a fact: I know not).

Again Thanks--your essays always are amidst the clearest, fat-free recitations extant. You could be a CIEIO! somewhere because you could flag-the-BS--on contact, eh? ;^>
Expand Edited by Ashton Nov. 9, 2020, 04:17:27 PM EST
New Re: immune system
For many years she was worried about the black helicopters taking her away. But this particular gene pool is well known and studied so that is no longer an issue. But 10 years ago this was a serious issue.
     Ahh, covid, here we go again - (crazy) - (7)
         Do you know if it's reinfection or symptoms returning? -NT - (drook) - (5)
             Don't know anything - (crazy) - (4)
                 around here there is free drive in testing twice a week, nothing similar there? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     And over here it's free all the time in many locations - (crazy) - (2)
                         Thaks for your lucid report--with details. - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Re: immune system - (crazy)
         Scary stuff. Good luck!! -NT - (Another Scott)

Drop to the deck and flop like a fish!
41 ms