IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Lexus?
The one that wiped out the passenger side of my car (throwing open a door without looking) was a Mercedes - a big gold Mercedes - a Mercedes with expired insurance.

Cost me over $3000 for repairs and a few necessary UBER rides (repair took 2-1/2 weeks). I'm sending her an invoice, and she doesn't pay - its off to court.

Were the repairs successful? Things have apparently changed in auto body repair. This car, all of it, looked like it'd just rolled off the showroom floor.
New Luxury car drivers in general tend to have rectal-crainial inversions IME.
use std::option::sig
New Speaking of, you know what the difference between a porcupine and a BMW is, right?
The porcupine has the pricks on the outside.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New supposed to be vette?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I heard it with BMW, never corvette. YMMV.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yes I do.
The mechanics have another one "BMW = Big Money Wasted".
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus Nov. 6, 2020, 05:57:43 PM EST
New Locally: 'Boring Marin Wheels' (a nearby County of the conspicuous-Consumer class).
     IreadLRPD - (lincoln) - (7)
         Lexus? - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
             Luxury car drivers in general tend to have rectal-crainial inversions IME. -NT - (InThane) - (5)
                 Speaking of, you know what the difference between a porcupine and a BMW is, right? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     supposed to be vette? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         I heard it with BMW, never corvette. YMMV. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Yes I do. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Locally: 'Boring Marin Wheels' (a nearby County of the conspicuous-Consumer class). -NT - (Ashton)

This buffer is for notes you don't want to save, and for Lisp evaluation.
88 ms