IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think we're all too afraid to celebrate.
I hope this good deed in a very tired world stands. I have some left over aerial fireworks that I plan to launch if/when Biden is declared the victor. That'll really piss off the neighbors.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Saw a great interview
Democratic politician: I think Biden will win by 100,000.
Interviewer: pointing to the board: that's not possible there are only 120,000 votes left and Biden would have to win almost all of them.
Democratic politician: nope, your total votes expected are wrong, you're not including 100,000 provisional votes and we expect a substantial portion of those as well.

Yay Pennsyltucky.
New "The last 15 hours he's been averaging between 10 and 90%"
"Is that close enough to "almost all" for you to shut the fuck up?"
--

Drew
New I have an IPA to crack open when Fox calls it.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Just means we go back to our regular slow decline rather than the rapid cliff plunge.
use std::option::sig
New Good thought!.. would kick-self for not stocking up. But..
Locally I might set something afire, so ..shall have to experience your It's-fucking-about-TIME !!! display,
(as they say in Opera, Tosca*) 'simulato'.

* She did get the satisfiction of stabbing that particular motherfucker--it's why Opera is so popular (I wot :-)
     How am I the first? PA goes Biden. - (crazy) - (6)
         I think we're all too afraid to celebrate. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             Saw a great interview - (crazy) - (1)
                 "The last 15 hours he's been averaging between 10 and 90%" - (drook)
             I have an IPA to crack open when Fox calls it. -NT - (malraux)
             Just means we go back to our regular slow decline rather than the rapid cliff plunge. -NT - (InThane)
             Good thought!.. would kick-self for not stocking up. But.. - (Ashton)

We are gonna party all... night... LONG!
46 ms