1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New For all of your obsessive vote counting needs
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New I don't think there's a more damning statement that can be made than ...
Trump v Biden is a close election in 2020.

I know I'll be dead soon and I won't remember any of this, but there's one thing in particular I cannot get past. Over five hundred children do not know where their parents are because of Donald Trump and his supporters. Including nursing infants who were literally ripped from their mothers' bosoms and effectively made orphans. Everything else aside, that half of this country is perfectly fine with that is deeply appalling to me. Trump and his supporters are incapable of empathy for anyone whose skin tone is not the same as theirs or who do not belong to the same tribe of christians as they. These people are as morally and ethically bankrupt as any Nazi who ever lived. Their very existence is grotesque and obscene. I did not believe I could think less of the American people, but by damn this election taught me that I had once again vastly overestimated them. Half the country doesn't care that children are abused and treated unspeakably, provided they are Brown enough.

I can, of course, take some solace in the fact that more Americans do care than do not. But that's small comfort if Trump ends up being re-elected by that minority.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yeah, we suck
New in Deutschland /'30s: Fascist Mothers deemed it 'Patriotic' to..
..be complaisant, perhaps 'Joy'-ful: ..to be compassionately-raped by selected blue-eyed/blond-coiffed
[another shade of Orange?] S.S. (winners of their own fucking-lotteries).

This places anus-mouthedly, 'Murican Mothers square-mouthedly in the Same Tribe as those '30s
Mothers-for-Herr-Schickelgrüber's Uniformed proxies.

Dunnit? Check my math. While we are thinking of MOTHERFUCKERS in its panoply of meanings.
aka 'Murican Mothers for Hoosier Who's-yer-Fave stand-in? for Drumpf's short-fingered appendage insertion?
(in Biz-speak then: "Get up on that desk and spread-em" iif ya wants that top-Job. It translates).
New Imagine President Gore.
How many millions (maybe billions?) might have been saved by not having an anti-environmental murderous asshole with daddy issues into the White House?
use std::option::sig
New A depressingly-Excellent query at this exact time.
It be much more betterer to be InThane than ... to be Presidentially*-insane ;^>
     For all of your obsessive vote counting needs - (malraux) - (5)
         I don't think there's a more damning statement that can be made than ... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Yeah, we suck -NT - (crazy)
             in Deutschland /'30s: Fascist Mothers deemed it 'Patriotic' to.. - (Ashton)
             Imagine President Gore. - (InThane) - (1)
                 A depressingly-Excellent query at this exact time. - (Ashton)

404 - Document not found.
107 ms