IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Practically every comment I've hear about Biden . . .
. . (except from professional commentators) is, "Biden's not what I wanted, but I'm going to vote for him anyway". The Democrats ran a totally uninteresting candidate against a maniac. Result as noted.

This is certainly not the first time they've done this (though the opponents weren't maniacs then).

And in the other races - Democrats, "Oh we have to be nice to the Republicans, we'll have to work with them". No you won't.
New Re: Working with them ...
If Biden wins, whether he gets the Senate or not, I hope he's got a stack of presidential orders and a fresh pen waiting on his desk after he's sworn in. Undo all the stupid orders Trump signed - the ones that actually mean anything, that is - and appoint "interim" heads of every damn thing in sight. Don't even ask for Senate approval

Then for some real hardball, identify every R senator and congressman who participated in Trump's many crimes and appoint special prosecutors. See how many of them can get some jail time.
--

Drew
New Hope he doesn't take his lead from Obama, IOW.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yes
--

Drew
     Well, these things we know for certain. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
         Yes, the polls are still bad. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Practically every comment I've hear about Biden . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 Re: Working with them ... - (drook) - (2)
                     Hope he doesn't take his lead from Obama, IOW. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Yes -NT - (drook)

Behold the power of cheese.
68 ms