IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Point taken.
But how do you feel about, "Native Hoosiers are the worst people in the Western world." Imagine you lived where nearly eight out of ten people gave their unconditional, unwavering support to Britain First. That'd be close to living in Indiana. Reduce that number to nearly five in ten and you're close to living in the United States. I haven't really wanted to live in this country since I was ten years old. Today it is unbearable.

My father said this about North Carolina, but it applies to the entire nation today. "North Carolina The United States is a beautiful country. It's too bad the people fuck it up so horribly."

Infants literally ripped from their mothers' bosoms and then effectively orphaned in OUR name. Roughly half the US population is just fine with that. How much more damning a statement can you make about these fuckers?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New If it's unbearable, move.
Go to NZ, or Canada, or something.

You have a choice. It's not necessarily very palatable, nor is it easy, but it's there.
New For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: 'It might have been.'
It's too late for me. I should have moved out of the country as a young man. I could already tell where this country was going in 1980. I was still a young man in 1980 and many borders now completely or partially closed were still wide open to us undesirables. But, I didn't. Instead I fell in love with and married an Indiana girl. (I may have said this before, but there are only three types of people who live in Indiana: 1) People who were born here 2) People who are married to people who were born here and 3) the completely incompetent. And yes, there is tremendous overlap between groups 1 and 3).

What I'm saying is that I know my misery is largely self-inflicted. That doesn't make it any less painful. Happily I do not have too many years left and my remains will soon enter a cremation furnace.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New A KlineĀ© newspaper cartoon from long ago.
Sketch: man with elongated-head/face, folded onto shoulders; atop: a stack of block-like packages;
Text, along margin:

So often
we fail to see
that the unrelenting ,
sometimes even horrific,
pressures we live under
are actually pressures
that we created
by our own DESIRES
in the first
place.

On fridge, yellowed.
(We enter the future facing backwards at those inflection points we missed, eh?)
..if there is cosmic humor, anyway.. ...
     Into the chute - (rcareaga) - (11)
         2016... - (InThane) - (10)
             I regret to report (sorry mmoffitt) - (rcareaga) - (9)
                 Indiana was already slated to go red anyways. - (InThane) - (8)
                     This is the worst place in the Universe to live if you are a human being. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         Yeah nah - (pwhysall) - (4)
                             Point taken. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 If it's unbearable, move. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: 'It might have been.' - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         A KlineĀ© newspaper cartoon from long ago. - (Ashton)
                         Well, you got your revolution of the Proletariat . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             You like beating that drum, don't you? -NT - (mmoffitt)

Soundtrack now available on Atlantic Records.
68 ms