IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It is *Day One* of the expected, precipitated Constitutional Crisis™®
It remains unclear whether next shall ensue mindless destruction snd/or senseless violence or if the Brownshirts all shall
have received their uniforms, truncheons and marching orders--cancelling the Stand By notification previously ordered.

When we don our hastily-constructed body armor, form local Units to preserve Communications, Command
and Control: may we recall Sydney Carton [A Tale of Two Cities] and adapt
his sacrifice to meet the newest hydra-headed-Monster at our gates:
"It is a far far better thing that I do than ever I have done ..."

[or if you prefer more modern?]
Group Captain Mandrake 'feeding' General Jack D. Ripper the ammo-belts for his machine gun.

Carrion. Sometimes it's the sickly-sweet smell of a cowardly, ignorant child-man, in ƒeare
of what shall happen when his erstwhile Power is in dire straits--beyond his control.

Tally Ho!
New There'll be no violence.
At least, not against White people. There'll be plenty for brown people in his second term, but hey, we're Merkins, that's what we have always done.

Can someone please just nuke us? Or at least the Midwest? It's time for us to go.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Mirabile dictu! saved by a mountain of Stats! (from States) appears to have un-Menaced us all.
(Even brown people) likely shall gain some surcease from the Blue-uniformed neck-kneelers, next.
Maybe we shall be surprised at just how much (mere) human decency--not seen for four years--can accomplish,
whatever the virtuosity level? of the new Crew..

Agreed though, the mendacity, cruelty and cuthlessness of the deplorables and despicables, as yet undiminished,
did Nothing to deserve this cosmic largesse,
I say: Fuck Them Still, these soulless bastards as would have doubled that prison-term under their Cult-leading /moron CUNT
. There! ..I feel more-better already :-)
     It is *Day One* of the expected, precipitated Constitutional Crisis™® - (Ashton) - (2)
         There'll be no violence. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Mirabile dictu! saved by a mountain of Stats! (from States) appears to have un-Menaced us all. - (Ashton)

Boy, isn't that true about damn near any subject?
64 ms