IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If so, they'll be going to Scotland.
Unless Scotland easily extradite criminals. In that case, he'll move to Turkey or Russia before January 20, 2021. That would happen even if he resigns and gets Pence, as president, to pardon all his federal crimes. NY state will go after him.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New He's about as welcome in Scotland as a fart in a space suit.
Remember, a good rule of thumb is that everyone over here thinks he's an absolute cunt, an utter travesty of a human being, the king of turds.

Sure, you'll be occasionally wrong, but you'll be right 99% of the time.
New Yep, I remember a golf club neighbor flying a Mexican flag. :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New And who can forget this?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Well ..teaching that little girl the c-word might alter her life a bit..
She'll be Just Grrreat!--and never a Tory. ;^>
New :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     When Trump is locked up does he get to keep his secret service detail? -NT - (crazy) - (12)
         Good question. If the Secret Service is hiring there might be some Epstein guards looking for a gig. -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Good Idea! - (Ashton)
         yes, unless congress removes it -NT - (boxley)
         Worse. He's got unlimited franking service - (crazy) - (2)
             Hmm. Maybe there is an upside to DeJoy's machinations after all... - (scoenye)
             Nah - (pwhysall)
         If so, they'll be going to Scotland. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             He's about as welcome in Scotland as a fart in a space suit. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                 Yep, I remember a golf club neighbor flying a Mexican flag. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     And who can forget this? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         Well ..teaching that little girl the c-word might alter her life a bit.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                             :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

This is also known as CIA-assisted self-determination.
98 ms